The 5 most wanted digital ideas for a powerful comeback.
This period of change may have helped us to think:
How to get back to “normal”? Do we really want so? How to continue and even become better?
Any change can make us better. Is this an opportunity for you rethink your core mission, and thus to boost your visibility?
Under our Mag's analysis #BeVisibleDigital, we founded out which are the 5 preferred digital strategies and tools for becoming visible or increasing your impact by targeting the right audiences in a creative and sustained way (in this times of global crisis).
We reveal for you the 5 most wanted ideas during these weeks of (semi) confinement.
1. Communication Audit We examine the state of your communication and / or the capacities of your brand or project to develop it. We will give you a report with advice for optimization.
2. Benchmarking If you are unsure of how to initiate communication in your industry, monitoring competitors on the topics and industries involved will give you a clearer idea of where you are. We give you back a document with the complete analysis which will surely give you good ideas.
3. Content creation Written content to reach your prospects and customers By identifying with you your key messages, and your objectives in line with your mission and vision, we offer a first content toolbox. What should we write to contact our prospects and customers? In what tone and in what style? Let’s work it out together.
4. Your website out of quarantine Do you want to use the full potential that a website can reach today in terms of marketing? We take the photo of your site in a document, and we offer action paths and tools to take put it back on the net's streets.
5. Video mastering Around an 80%(1) of the Internet traffic is video viewing. We can help you develop your audiovisual content to reach your customers or prospects in a more dynamic way, with videos of different levels of complexity and simplicity, always creative and engaging.
Many good things in life can happen when we start understanding how we work. That is when your vision of yourself changes, making it easier to deal with any kind of problems. In fact: problems, then, doesn't seem so scary, because knowing who you are gives you wisdom and serenity. It is the first and definitive step to take action in an articulated way. Creativity can then flow.
The same thing applies to a brand, an organisation, a project! In that precious essence of every single one of them (impossible to replicate) is captured all the power that a smart communication allows to release. Thus patterns can be spotted.
Many think communication implies serious investments. It is not always the case. Small action can be made, and the famous "step-by-step" always goes a long way.